Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This just in! -- The Internet is here to stay!

Having been assured by my technological superiors that this thing they call "the Internet" is not just some passing fad, I have decided to join the world of blogging. I know this is a risky move, considering my grandparents know more about technology than I do. Another problem--I have no children! What will I fill the space with if I have no adorable offspring of whom to post thousands of pictures? Have no fear! I have one (1) exceptionally adorable niece who will more than adequately fill this void. I never exaggerate, so trust me when I tell you she is infinitely more adorable than any of your children/nieces/nephews/pet chihuahuas/small relations of any kind. It's not rude, it's just the truth. That's all for now, but stay tuned next time for an exciting installment entitled "Liz attempts to post a picture." It should be good!

1 comment:

Bethany Rice said...

This is great! You will love blogging. I have a child and I don't sometimes have anything to fill mine with. Also my little is just as cute as your niece. Well welcome to the world of blogging!